Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year’s Resolution Goals

In the last few days I’ve heard quite a few people lament the fact that they have still not achieved their New Year’s Resolution goals. Ironically, this coincides with the half point mark of the year, so I decided to help out myself by not making any. Haha. Yes, guess I am a loser, or such. What's the point if you keep on making new year's resolution-but you never achieved it?? Or I just do not need to have any new year's resolution as I have always made my own day, weeks, months' resolutions? Well, anyway. Good bye 2009 with everything in it (specially the story of 2009-haha) and welcome 2010. Hope you (2010) will bring more in every thing for us. InsyaAllah.


Nonahanim: I love you 2009, but I hope I will love 2010 even more~ If you know what I mean. hehe (-_-")

No comments: