Saturday, October 24, 2009

Calvin and Hobbes

I can't sleep and due to the dateline I need to catch up, I cannot sleep. Somehow I just can't do my work now. Just so stuck and lock. What do they say about people and time? Well, for this few days I really need to catch my time somehow, someway. So, I just stood at one corner and grab this one book (refer to the attached picture). Yes, its hilarious and I was laughing. Some stress released. Now, I need to continue with my work. So many to go through and to be done. Who said BM (Bahasa Malaysia) is easy? Guess we need to smack the person off.

Thank you Calvin and Hobbes~
:: sign off ::

2 comments:

nat said...

I know exactly how you feel! Overwhelmed with work until you just dont want to do anything!

Othman Juliana said...

Exactly mate! hoho~