Tuesday, August 4, 2009

You’re The One That I Want by John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John

As promised, here is the lyrics from the movie Grease,.. "You're The One That I Want",...


Danny

I got chills
They’re multiplyin’
And I’m losin’ control
Cause the power you’re supplyin’
(spoken)
It’s electrifyin’

Sandy
You better shape up
‘Cause I need a man
And my heart is set on you
You better shape up
You better understand
To my heart I must be true

Danny
Nothin’ left
Nothin’ left for me to do

Both
You are the one that I want
You oo oo honey
The one that I want
You oo oo honey
The one that I want
You oo oo are what I need
Oh yes indeed

Sandy
If you’re filled with affection
You’re too shy to convey
Meditate my direction
Feel your way

Danny
I better shape up
‘Cause you need a man

Sandy
I need a man who can keep me satisfied

Danny
I better shape up if I’m gonna prove

Sandy
You better prove that my faith is justified

Danny
Are you sure

Both
Yes I’m sure down deep inside

You’re the one that I want
You oo oo honey
The one that I want
You oo oo honey
The one that I want
You oo oo are what I need
Oh yes indeed


Nonahanim: you are the one that I want indeed,.. though I know we will never be together.. *sigh*

No comments: