Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Some Memoir: Happiness? Life?

Thinking about my life years back, when there are times in life I couldn’t bear the hassles in running of my life, when I need to be fit to face the fears of the hustle of Jalan Sultan Ismail where my office was, when I need to be so hardworking to prove my ability to my boss (I was the only Malaysian in the department), when I need to still be socialize though my time is limited, when I need to make my own formula to help my family, my love one and myself (mentally encouraging myself to be strong everyday!). It was tough, but it was one of a great moment of my life. I was known as the workaholic girl (was the youngest in the office back then), yet I was happy and the best part, enjoy with my work and life (how I miss rushing and running up and down for the sake of work!). My priority always about my family + work + love one + friends + people (starting to learn to include myself in the list!).

While my college life back in Sintok, I found some peace as back then I just love be in campus rather then going out to Changlun, Jitra or even Alor Star (though, once in a blue moon I do) and all this ‘love’ has result to a HUGE weight problem which I suffer now. Diet is something I keep on doing it half way and being back home (KL) is the hardest thing to do (for not having a great lunch and dinner!). I would say, it's pay back time! Life is a bit slow for me now. How I hope, one day, one fine day, I will achieve my total happiness in life. Happiness is abundance in basic life and simple things. Life becomes more meaningful in the absence of material obsession; a never-ending race that often leaves the poor soul forever discontented.



Nonahanim:
pray that this "happiness" will be with me soon as I've been waiting for this since,.. InsyaAllah, pray for me guys! Somehow, I keep on smiling since I was young eventhough sometimes life is miserable.. (^_^)

Question: So, how do you define your happiness in life?

No comments: